Friday, April 26, 2024

First Time In A Long Time

Today/Friday is the end of my first full week back in The Main Department, but it may pose the stiffest test.  I am back in a position I haven't been in in a long, long time, that of checking for errors and reconciling information from one of our systems to another.  I am scared to death that I've forgotten and will screw stuff up.  Also, and more importantly, this position is one of four that is essentially tied together in an assembly line, and I am passing the folders to someone who ... well, I've spoken about her before, but she's the one who's kind of aloof and with whom I have had some passive-aggressive clashes with.  If I screw up, she may not like it, and she may not hold back in telling me how she doesn't like it.

Need to get back to job-searching. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment