Monday, April 8, 2024

Oh, look at me.  I'm taking time off to blog post because I still don't quite know where the hell I should go for the eclipse.  I hate my job, I can't stand my boss right now, and I feel like I can't breathe when I go to work.  At the same time, I've sent my resume to a couple places and I called a couple people asking for jobs, but no one has called me back yet.  (By the way, I deleted my last blog post where I was complaining about my current job in case I don't have another job to go to.)  Meanwhile I begged off Thursday afternoon because I think I am going to the Frozen Four that afternoon, but I think I'll visit my friend for some fun first.  And now I'm scared as hell I will go to the wrong place and miss the eclipse because of clouds.  The only reason I'm taking this vacation is the eclipse.  Then again, I could also be at the job I hate right now.

I have no good choices.  Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment