Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Have ESP

I remember thinking about the ZZ Top song "Tush" ... and all of a sudden I hear it being danced to on Dancing With The Stars!

I was thinking about Austin, Texas ... and when I was waiting to do an experiment, I read a 20-year-old issue of National Geographic with a cover story on Austin, Texas!!

And, I remember singing Suicidal Tendencies' "Institutionalized" in my head, especially the part where he was asking his mother for a Pepsi ... and then I read in City Pages that Suicidal Tendencies is playing in town, and the blurb says something along the lines of, "... if you ever asked your mom for a Pepsi. ..."

Whoa!  I'm like a psychic or something!!!

The first two things happened a couple months ago.  The third thing happened a couple weeks ago.  I've just been behind blogging about other things but I still wanted to write about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment