Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snapshots From A Holiday Visit From My Sister And Brother-In-Law (IV)

Maybe I should've blogged about this before because it plays such a huge part of my life, maybe it goes without saying.  But another effect of my sister and brother-in-law staying in my sister's old room right next to me is that I have to control my horniness.  I sure as hell don't plan on touching myself while they're here, but I don't even want to have unpure thoughts as they sleep mere feet from me.  I can last till they leave, at least.

But I gave myself one last hurrah by stopping off at the stripclub before the airport tonight.  There, I ran into a complication that might make it very "hard" for me to not touch my pee-pee.

Of the four girls working the shift, three of them were hot, in my opinion.  Only one of them was downright ugly, but I was staying there for more than an hour, and I didn't want to be rude, so as I tipped the hot three, I tipped her too.

The first thing she did when I went right up the stage was throw her leg around me, bend her knee fast and violently trap my head inbetween her thighs.  I might -- might -- let that go if a hot chick did that to me, but a hot chick she is not.  It hurt, and my pursed lips let her know it.

She responded by pinching my shoulders and neck, and that made me feel better.  "I do massages," she said, and so I know think that I could let my standards of physical attractiveness lower a tad if she does this as a profession.

Just before I was about to leave, she came by and asked for a dance.  I didn't really want to get a dance from her, but I was well past that stupid scissor lock thing she did to me.  We had a very quick conversation about her massage service.  I declined her offer to get a quick rubdown in lieu of a lapdance for twenty bucks, but I was intrigued at what her prices were.  It was $80-100, with a special for this time of year because it's so slow.  The piece of information that really piqued my interest?  When I asked her for a business card, she said she didn't have one.

Maybe it was because I was thinking with my little head and not my big one, but at this point I thought, "Oh -- is it ... that kind of massage service?"  Eighty to a hundred bucks for a massage is too damn expensive, but if the ending is as happy as I think I'm led to believe, maybe it'll be worth it!

She volunteered to give me her number, then asked for mine.  I didn't have a pen or paper, so she went to ask for them from the waitress I've had an up-and-down "relationship" with -- you know, the one that used to dance there, who gave me a couple quick handjobs when I went to private parties she was dancing, then told me to go fuck myself when I threw her a couple dollars to flash me her awesomely huge titties even though she was showing them to everybody else.  We have been cool, for lack of a better word, since; I just don't ask to see her boobs anymore.

Anyway, ask the stripper moved on to another guy -- did she forget that quickly?  Oh, what she was saying was just stripper shit! -- the waitress comes over with a pen and paper and sits down with me.  "You know why I'm here," she said.  Uh, no I don't.  She got me my coffee a half-hour after I got to the bar.  She chills by talking to the regulars, which is OK because most of the time I just want to be left alone.  But this attention she was giving me was flattering; it made me feel like old times, when I only needed to softly cajole her into masturbating me.

"I lost your number," she said, and she wanted mine again.  Turns out I was giving my phone number to two girls tonight!  After I wrote it down -- and got reassurance that her number was still good -- she got up and kissed me!  Well, a Happy New Year to me!

The mind races right now ... so maybe this stripper does happy endings ... and the barmaid now works in the same parlor, so she now gives handjobs without any hesitation.  Honestly, tonight I imagined I just gone done cumming by this dancer, and we're walking out of the room, and outside were some of the other "masseuses" -- all of them just as not hot as she was, all of them minorities, but I was so sexually drained and yet still so horny that, after I was assured no other guys were there and one of the other women grabbed my junk, I'd let my cock out and they took turns wanking me right in the open -- for free!

What complicates all of this is the drug study I'm still a part of.  I would love to rub one out as soon as they leave.  But I have to see my researcher and give her back all my pills next week, then ejaculate two different days.  To make sure my samples are good, I have to abstain from onanism for between two and five days.  If I have to come in next week, the latest I could choke my chicken would be this weekend ... while my sister and brother-in-law are still here.  Oh well, guess I can make it a week.  For science!

No comments:

Post a Comment