Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ripoff Stripper

Sorry, I thought you were cool, because you are hot, because you wanted to dance with me the first time I saw you.  And I swear that if there was a shift where the other girls were getting dances but you weren't, I would give you one.  Shit, if I had given the other dancers dances in the past, I might have given you one.  But when you told me tips are $5, not $2, I had to wipe you off my queue, off my big brain, off my little brain and off my wallet for good.  Bitch, I've been to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) for over a decade now.  I was OK going from a buck to two because I quickly realized no one was tipping just a buck.  But others have been tipping $2 for a long time.  And if that's not true, I've been tipping $2 for a long time.  And none of the other classy, nice strippers there have pitched a bitch-fit over this.  I did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday, missy.

I wish I could give out her name.  I spell out all the girls who give me lapdances and handjobs -- well, OK, I asterisk all but one of the girl's letters.  But to not reveal the name of the ripoff bitch seems very backwards.  Still, I can't do it.  I know I should, but I can't.  I'll just have to be content with not giving her any money anymore as my form of revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment