Sunday, October 6, 2013

NFL Anti-Picks, Week 5

Record, Week 4: 1-7
Overall Record: 10-15

Total Outlay, Week 4: $650.00
Total Winnings, Week 4: $190.90
Loss, Week 4: $459.10

Overall Loss: $272.78

Wow, I just got reamed last week.  Noticed that five of the wagers were favorites, and even though my one win was a favorite, Kansas City -3 1/2, I lost on all the rest, especially $200 on Pittsburgh -3.  And because of that I am well below .500 and have given away my whole profit and, moreover, blasted myself into a huge deficit.

---

I probably don't know what I'm doing, but what the hell:

1) New England -1 (I thought Cincinnati was for real.  But then I picked them as my Suicide pick last week and promptly got stifled in a loss to Cleveland.  So fuck Cincy, Bill Belichick knows hot to beat them at their place.  Best Bet this) $100

2) Detroit +7 (I know they're playing in Lambeau, but I just have this feeling that the Lions are as good a team as Green Bay is.  Just a gut feeling) $50.

3) Indianapolis +3 (Another gut feeling.  Seattle is a great team, but The Bastard Baltimore Colts is still a team not many people take seriously, even though a lot of wiseguy money is falling on them.  They have Andrew Luck and an improving offense, and their opponent has to fly in from the West Coast.  The signs are there for an upset, so Best Bet this. ...) $100

4) Indianapolis M/L +121 (... then lay some money Straight-Up) $50

5) San Diego -4 1/2 (Road San Diego is much better than I thought.  They visit Oakland in a game moved to late in the evening Sunday because of the Athletics' Game 2 National League Division Series thriller win over Detroit last [Saturday] night.  Best Bet this) $100

6) Parlay 1) with 5), for $50.

7) Parlay 2) with 3), for $50.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment