Friday, October 18, 2013

With all this stress over potentially losing my job and the boredom of waking up early after going to sleep early, I had no choice but to masturbate (well, I did have a choice, but after dinking around for a bit on the Internet I decided to rub one out) last night/early this morning.  Thing is, after I cashed in on the hard-on I woke up with, I did it again.  And then I did it a third time.

Three times in about 3 1/2 hours.  I remember wanking off three times one night because I wanted to see how quickly I could do it three times.  So this is the second time, only this time all three jerk-offs felt really, really natural.  (I also took more time rather than the, I think, 12 minutes I tried to pleasure myself thrice).  Not only did this morning take me back to my adolescence, but my hormones were actually working better than they were 20 years ago.  I've still got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment