Saturday, October 26, 2013

I'm About To Wipe You From My Existence, Father

"Are you going to be in all day?  Yes?  OK, then, do the laundry and clean your room.  You have a schedule."

No, my schedule is I go on the Internet, make sure everybody knows about the game, and then I'll masturbate your mean, authoritarian words through my dick, and then I'll do whatever the fuck I want, which is nothing.  How the fuck are you gonna stop me, asshole?

OK, what I'm really going to do is Swiffer the floor while listening to Stoke City @ Manchester United on Sirius XM.  Dad, you know I already started a load of laundry, but to make your fastidious ass happy, I'll do another.  And unbeknownst to him, I already picked up most of the papers off the floor.  You're right; it was getting to be too much.  But I'm not throwing it away.  I'm putting into storage.  Because I'm a goddamn packrat, OK?

They left, so I think I can leave after I half-ass cleaning the rest of the room.  He can't stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment