Monday, October 14, 2013

Yeah, And One More Thing ...

(And I'm back to saying this in the second person.)  I know what you meant when you said that in front of me.  You do know that I've worked with you more times than any of the other guys, right?  So he's now your go-to guy instead of me?  Man, I can take guesses, but I really, really don't know what I said or did to piss you off, I really don't.  Looks like I did, however, because that is some petty, passive-aggressive bullshit you pulled on me.  Whatever.

The more think about it, the more I think this working relationship is irreparable.  No one, even the angriest ones, even the ones with violent outbursts, have gone out of their way to marginalize me at this job the way you did.  It was so covert that I didn't even fucking realize it till now.  Good one!  Shoot, if you do bring me back -- and don't get me wrong, I still love this job and I'd be very goddamned heartbroken if I don't get called back to every single game I can work -- how can I face you?  And how in the hell can you face me?

You've made your decision, and you've sealed my fate.  Why?  One look?  My tone?  What the fuck ever, man. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment