Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Shitty Afternoon

Well, this is what I get for not visiting the extras club downtown in two years: New faces who may or may not give you what you expect.

There was only one girl working when I popped in there at noon.  She was hot, so I was thinking with my little brain and not my big one when she convinced me to go from the couch to the bed to "get naughty."  I thought she was speaking my language when she came back and I was unholstered.  But besides the initial squeezing and some light stroking of my tip when she was riding on top of me, she was not naughty at all.  I have no idea what she was thinking, but I believe that she knew what I was thinking, and therefore leading me to believe she was going to give me what I want (especially when showing her my hard dick should have been an indication) means she is a ripoff bitch.  So Monica, consider this a demerit.  I will never take you back to the bed ever again, and I'll let all of my other stripper hounds know that you lied to me and that you don't deliver.

I was frustrated by this while having lunch, so I turned on my phone's 3G so I could look through my Twitter feed.  I have been avoiding the result of the Lynx WNBA Finals game because I was pessimistic about how it went (although I stayed at home all Sunday, the day of the game, and it was even on free TV, I didn't dare come across it).  I just wasted $110 on this chick; now's as good a time as any to confirm that the Jynx choked at home to Indiana.  And they did!  Of course.

All the goddamn teams in this town suck right now.  And then I just pissed away $110.  Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment