Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Goddamn, These Fucking People Are Trying To Push Me Away

OK, I got one ripoff bitch at What Used To Be My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) that doesn't make me feel welcome.  But now, last (Monday) night I have another girl who lectured me after I wanted change that I shouldn't get singles.  Girl, I was giving these strippers tips when you were diapers!  I don't need to be told how much I should give them.  What, do I look like I'm made out of money?

As I've said before, how many of the other fat, sloppy losers there are tipping the dancers?  I've been diligent in giving them money, every single time I go there.  That's the only reason I go there!  It's not as much as some people, but it's more than the zero dollars all the rest of them assholes give.  They're just looking at tits for free.  And this waitress is badgering me about giving more money??  Give me a fucking break.  And give me some fucking credit.

Before, I considered this place to be my home away from home.  I felt happy there, secure there.  Now I don't.  Now, the treatment I'm getting makes me not want to go there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment