Friday, October 30, 2015

A Big Break

I was able to get off from work early today when I didn't think I would.  I should talk about how the job is going soon.  Anyway, with this free time I am able to do the things I was kind of annoyed I wasn't going to be able to do this weekend, or for a while.  Stuff like:

  • Get a flu shot (got one on my way home; just went to the clinic and asked if I could get one right then and there and they said yes!);
  • Deposit my parents' Las Vegas real estate check (they might get pissy if I don't do it as soon as it comes in);
  • Deposit my own paycheck, which came today;
  • Figure out what the hell's going on with the alumni club's online account (which I just fixed!)
  • And put the new tabs on my folks' minivan, which I would have done after work anyway, but I can do it while the sun's still shining.
And now, possibly, I have time to go to a pub crawl with a friend, for free.  I still have this club team to see and the game-watching event tomorrow and Sunday, but things are breaking my way today, and that makes things a lot more tolerable!

No comments:

Post a Comment