Friday, October 23, 2015

Fear The Feedback

Thank God someone is willing to help out with the alumni club.  She was even nice and enterprising enough to make a survey that we're sending off to our members asking for what we could to make the club better.  (How does one just whip up a survey like that?  Technology scares me.)  The day after I posted the link she told me that there were already five replies, which is five more when the former Vice-President tried to elicit surveys a year ago.

What frightens me now are the answers.  I'm going to ask her to just aggregate the comments, because if I ask to see them I'm afraid, under the question, "What can we do to get you to participate in the club more?" all the answers will be, "The President's removal."

How do you do that shrug emoji-that-isn't-an-emoji?

No comments:

Post a Comment