Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fancy Seeing You Here

Way back when I first stepped into My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) I had to swallow hard and cast away/accept my paranoid fear that I would either get caught or see someone there that I know from my "public" life.  That hasn't happened, therefore I have felt quite comfortable relaxing and looking at boobs knowing that no one will rat me out.

Until yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.  I went to the bar, and across from it I spied an older, schlumpy-looking guy with unkempt white hair.  As my eyes stopped glancing around the bar and locked in on him -- who, luckily, was not looking my way when I did -- I instantly thought he looked familiar, but I knew that locking eyes on him probably was not a good idea, so I looked away.  It took me just a moment to figure out why I think I saw him before: I worked with him on a couple test scoring projects.

And you know what?  I didn't freak out or leave immediately while hoping he didn't see me.  I just went about my business, tipping and getting tits in my face.  Why?  Well, first of all, I don't think he's the type of guy who will rat me out.  Also, we're both at this strip bar.  If he rats on me for being there, he'll then have to explain why he wound up there, too.  Finally, though, he seems to be the type of guy who is so quiet at work that no one will believe a word he's saying, if that makes any sense.  If he ever does tell anybody at work, he or she will just shrug his or her shoulders and quickly allow those words to travel out the other ear.

So I'm fine, totally fine with it.  However, if I start seeing him regularly, I reserve the right to change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment