Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Oh yeah, and I just got massacred in fantasy football this weekend.  Seems as though every player on my opponents' rosters racked up 20 points while my ragtag bunch of sorry waiver pick-ups got five.

I think my undoing was my bad luck in drafting/buying Ben Roethlisberger and Dez Bryant, both of whom are injured.  If I had both (Bryant in particular), I wouldn't have to scour the waiver wire to find a one-trick pony who'll prop up my team for that week.  I'm literally left with shit players.

But I'm still hanging onto them because they could be very useful when (if?) they come back from injury.  And shoot, we're not midway through the season yet.  Plus, I've got Todd Gurley -- he'll just be a monster for the second half of the season, and I'll win everything!  There's still hope for me ... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment