Sunday, May 5, 2019

Goddamn, one voicemail to the landline fucking blows up to this.  Want to get my tires changed, but the voicemail was the one from the first shop, the one that said they don't do Japanese cars.  Well, my parents heard the voicemail, and over dinner yesterday they kept digging and asking insipid questions before saying, "Hey, I know a guy who does this, and will do them cheap?"

This place (or this shop -- for all I know it's just a driveway) is owned by friends of the friend who is the best (and only) friend of my parents.  I don't trust that jerk-off, so I think that his friends'll do such a shitty job mounting my tires I'll either have to go back to them so they can correct their mistake(s), or go somewhere else -- assuming that such a shit job won't lead to, like, one of the tires rolling off the axle assembly while I'm driving on the highway.  At any rate, going back for re-balancing tires a second time basically eats away any savings I could get eschewing some chain store and its just-more-expensive prices.

I don't know what to do.  But the pressure's on to go to these jagoffs to get my tires replaced before guilt and resentment between me and my parents really kicks in.

I'm tired and don't want to think about this anymore.  I'm not thinking straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment