Thursday, May 30, 2019

Yay, Now It's My Turn To Touch Piss (That's Not Mine)!

Starting today I enter a new department for training.  And it's one I have secretly dreaded.  This is the one where I have to put on a lab coat, go into the lab, and ... well, I'm not really sure what I'm doing, but I think this is the one where, instead of dealing with information on a piss sample and entering onto a computer, I actually have to handle the sample itself.

I've heard many horror stories of broken seals and lids partially opened, thus spilling the urine contents onto a person.  Of course they were gloves, and of course the lab coats are supposed to serve as a level of protection as well.  But it's going to happen.  I'm going to get piss all over myself, and for once, it's neither mine nor a woman I'm trying to fuck.

For a while now I've been semi-taunting everyone in the department I'm usually in about this.  We have run out of our main work most days these days, so that is when everybody from the department finds lab coats and heads out into the lab to, uh, tear into samples of pee.  But not me.  No, since I don't know what the hell to do, and since I don't even have access to the lab, I had to stay out where I am to clean up and wait for them to do their work, ha-ha!  I won't lie; that made me feel special.

But I knew this day would come -- the day I would become them, the day I would debase myself and walk into the swamp of urine just like them.  And that day has arrived.  I'm kind of sad about this day coming, inevitable as it may be.  I just pray I never get piss on my skin, and if I do, I pray that I never inadvertently drink it.  Somehow.  Man, even the thought of foreign piss coming into contact with my body is making me sick.

---

Today's going to be kind of huge for me work-wise.  This will also be the first time I put in overtime at this job.  There are ... well, I can't really explain it, but there's a backlog of work that has opened up the possibility of OT, and since I am trained at dealing with this blacklog, I figure I would go in at least an hour early and do it, just to see if I can deal with working at this place for nine hours intentionally.

Oh, and yesterday I agreed to fill in for someone for second shift again.  And today I am going to see if I am going to work for the first time ever at this place on Sunday ... and thus either selling or outright giving away my MNUFC ticket.  Man, a lot of things new and a lot of things coming together at work today.  Hope to hell it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment