Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: April

I have just realized that I have not even looked at the month of April because it's been hidden in my drawer the entire month.  That's what happens when you live with disapproving parents.

Anyway, from what little I can glean from this, I will make some snap judgments.  No sense at this point to try and carefully weigh the merits of these 14 beautiful babes:

  • In a sign that the epidemic has not slowed down, there are five more women in this month that have made the cardinal sin of crossing their arms in front of their bodies, thus obscuring said hot bodies.  Show off your front!  Don't be afraid!
  • The main girl, Heather of Addison, Tex., looks great in a two-piece.  But she has this expression on her face that, to me, reads frightened.
  • The runner-up is Daryl, out of Peoria, Ariz.  Her back is mostly turned to us, but she is wearing a bikini bottom that is cut just enough to show off some sideass.  Like the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, this should be a sign that Hooters waitresses will be allowed more and more to show off full ass!
  • The winner: Kansas City's own Michaela.  Cute blonde wearing a gold two-piece bikini, she has her hands sexily on her hips, thus showing off her fucking hot ab crack.
When I have time, probably after this night test scoring job is over, I'll jerk off to these women.

No comments:

Post a Comment