Friday, May 31, 2019

Amping Up My Fucking (Noun, Not Adjective/Curse Word) Schedule

Partly because my parents are home, partly because I have been broke for some time, and partly because I've been too busy working, I haven't gotten around to parties or gotten my fuck on.  I have had to be more disciplined, but frankly, it felt good to get away from the stress of not knowing if I had the money to indulge in what had become, when I was going to parties literally every week, an obsession.

But man cannot live on bread alone.  And that tryst when ****e booty-called me a couple weeks ago kickstarted my interest in paying for sex again.  Plus I've replenished my funds, the night test scoring job is over, and I think I can sneak out of the house from time to time.

It has felt like the invitations to parties (though not necessarily the parties) have dried up, but thankfully I still get a few, and to make sure people know that I am still interested, it was time to take someone up on her offer.  So tonight I am going to a house party that is in the same town as I.  Five chicks, three of them I know, none of them I'm sure will do anything besides lappers, but still, I want to try.

One of them, who I have known for some time, just got into bodybuilding, and a couple weeks ago competed in an event in Duluth.  She posted some pictures of her cut, raw body online, and goddamn, I got so hard looking at her, especially the one where she's onstage and turned around to show her bikini thong and that tight ass of hers (apparently in these competitions all women are supposed to where thong bottoms to show off how ripped their glutes are).  I've gotten LDs from her before, but she has never shown an inclination to touch my pee-pee or do any of that shit.  But I don't care; if she's there, I'll ask for a lapdance, and if I'm alone in a room with her, I'm whipping it out!

Regardless if I release any "life essence" tonight, I think I will on Monday.  I've gone back-and-forth with another woman, whom I last saw back in the fall way down in the other part of town, about doing a 1-on-1.  After some haggling (where she warned me she won't do me for the price we agreed to ever again), we are going to meet during her lunch break.  Yes, she is going to zip out of work, go back to my place where I should be waiting, jerk me off and hopefully suck me off till I ejaculate, clean up, then head back to work.  Now that I write that it doesn't seem so romantic, or even doable.  But I want a 1-on-1 with her, and if she accommodate me this far, I'll give it a shot.

I hope I don't deplete my money too much because I'm back to my fuckin' ways.  But damn, my penis needs some lovin', and with the coming of the heat in the weather, I feel as though I can schedule some rock-out-with-my-cock-out time on the regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment