Sunday, May 19, 2019

Haven't eaten fast food in a while.  Did it just now at Wendy's.

Their ketchup dispenser was broken; the pump didn't work.  Went back to the cashier to get packets, and after a couple minutes I saw that there was a tray of them off to the side.

I grabbed, like, a dozen.  Don't know why I did; I can usually measure how much ketchup I need for a regular order of fries, and now, come to think of it, I usually need only three or four packets.  Why did I grab a dozen?

I had six packets left over once I was done.  I planned on just putting them back in the tray.  And then, on my way out, I dumped my tray of trash -- with the packets on it.  When I slid everything off the tray and into the trash, the "plop" seemed louder and, thus, heavier than usual.  That's when I remembered I didn't take the packet off of the tray.

Yeah, I'm not at my sharpest right now.  And this is after I got a full night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment