Sunday, May 26, 2019

Bad Day Already

So Mother needed me to scan something else in conjunction with something I helped her with on Monday.  But like all things concerning my parents, it's a lot more complicated.  It doesn't help that she was vague when it comes to what exactly needed to be done.  I'm now here at the library where I can finally look at this e-mail she referred to as something she needed to reply to, and it's encrypted, and I don't have the password.  And I still don't know if this is what Mother was referring to.  Shit, I have to go home now and ask what the fuck she's talking about.

Oh, and I shouldn't be getting a handjob now.  A few days ago ******e, a woman who I have had off-and-on contact with, texted me out of the blue and asked if I could meet up with her.  Sure, I thought, maybe my sexual activity can be a weekly thing.  We agreed on Sunday afternoon -- now, as I type this.  But when I asked her for the address, she said she'll give it to me later, like this is a fucking rave or something.  Well, I'm still waiting.  In fact, we were supposed to wrap up our HJ session by now, so it ain't happening.  I would have blue balls, but now I have to worry about getting into an argument with Mother over this fucking scanning thing.

I already was supposed to start Memorial Weekend vacation, for God's sake.


No comments:

Post a Comment