Monday, May 13, 2019

Uh, Another Case Where My Fucking Father Is Being An Annoying, Insulting Asshole

So, Saturday night, while we're watching a news story about a girl who has had more than 100 brain surgeries graduating from college, My Fucking Father asks me, "So, how long has it been since you graduated from college?"  I knew he was fucking gonna say that.  I knew I should have changed the channel.

Yesterday morning I heard him stomping about, going to and fro, from the dining room to the pantry, which is right next door to my bedroom.  I heard him loudly banging the kitchen cabinet doors either Saturday or Friday morning.  He may not give a shit that he's being so loud so early in the morn, or he may passive-aggressively trying to wake me up because I should be up at the "right time."  In any case, as soon as I leave for EPL Decision Day/Championship Sunday, where I see him sweeping up the living room, he asks me what I'm doing.  And even though I thought it was important for him to know because it was Mother's Day, I forget that he pulls this shit all the time; I fall into his trap of, "Well, I'm gonna go exercise and then ..." and he immediately interrupts me and says, "Yeah, when you have time, why don't you clean your room?" again.

Oh, piss off.  That's why I left after we had Mother's Day dinner at home.  And that's why I am not cleaning my room, in fact.  Pssh.

No comments:

Post a Comment