Tuesday, August 17, 2021

FAIL!

I had to re-do this online safety course for my sports gig job.  Actually, it's one of three.  These are boring, of course, and they're long, too.

I picked the one that, somehow, was the shortest of the three -- ten minutes instead of half an hour.  But with all these courses, there is a quiz, and you have to get so much in order to pass.

They're usually easy.  But dammit, I had this ten-question quiz at the end, I got two wrong -- just two, man -- and this goddamn quiz demanded a perfect score to pass.  I didn't ... and it looks like I have to take the whole shitty course all over again.  Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!  I wasted ten minutes for this bullshit?!?!?!

So now I'm taking another course.  This one's thirty minutes long.  I don't have time for this shit.  Hope I pass, for fuck's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment