Thursday, August 12, 2021

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Wednesday, August 11:
  • I'll have to go back to Friday, August 6, when I finally made it to my first stripper party since the pandemic (and actually before it).  I was texted an invitation by *****y, and I was told that she and three others would be there.  But when I got there, I eventually saw those other three, but *****y was nowhere to be found.  However, ******e, a blast from the past who is living in Las Vegas now, was there!  I have a rule whereby I try my best to take the stripper who invited me to the house party to a room.  With that an impossibility, I went with the, uh, interloper who was from out of town and (at least according to her) had not made any money during the evening.  She did with me; unfortunately, I was not able to "perform" and had to jerk myself off onto her bikini area.  I hope getting doubled-teamed by her and ***e* later tonight will get my dick to respond better.  Anyway, she cost me: $140.
  • Let's take this back to Sunday the 1st, where I finally was able to make plans with *****a for a handjob.  I'm ... starting to really like her, on a genuine, non-sexual level.  And unlike with ******e above five days later, she was able to get me off, thank goodness.  Cost: $150.
  • That evening, after work, I went out to find a pub that was showing the U. S. against Mexico in the final of the Gold Cup.  Part Wolf (used to be the Nomad, RIP) is my go-to spot for championship Games of international soccer competitions.  But although they showed the Match and turned up the sound, I was only three people who were there to watch it.  By contrast, for the EURO Final, the place was mostly packed with dozens of people in there.  Shoot, there were, like, nine other people at Part Wolf who hung out after playing a gig at Palmer's across the street.  I had a really sweet and thus good Hard Cider from Blake's, out of Armada, Mich.  I also had a Heggies supreme pizza I decided to order after I saw that the Game was going to kick off a half-hour later than advertised (big mistake), and I got a Coke because the Match (eventually won by the U-S-A!  U-S-A!) went into Extra Time.  With tips and it all added up to: $29.
  • Oh, and I parked, too: $3.
  • Finally, I go back to Tuesday, July 27, where I finally was able to get my shoes shined at Lisa's.  Had to skip June because she was out due to surgery.  Wonder how much lasting damage has been done to my shoes because I hadn't had them shined and polished for two months?  With tip: $20.
I can see these EWR lists getting longer now that I have decided to go back to whoring at parties.  That'll damage my wallet, too.  Anyhoo, I'm good through August 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment