Sunday, August 22, 2021

Micro-Aggression Motherfuckers

OK, so there's a supervisor at work who refuses to move when I need him to.  But there's another guy, who I had the displeasure of being in the same station with on Thursday, who really bothers me.  He gave me a suggestion as to how to cut something open, to which I replied, "Oh, (supervisor) told me to do it that way," to which he replied, "I'm just telling ya an easier way of opening it."  Man, don't take it personal, dude!  But apparently he wants to be more defensive than me, and no can do that.  Later, he threw a package back at me because I didn't cut it well enough.  I guess I didn't, but man, what a bitch to tell me to cut it again.

Who the fuck is this asshole?  I've never seen him before, but he's acting like a mix of a brat and an incel.  He's the type of prick who, if he gets fired, would totally come back to work with his arsenal of guns, ready to kill everyone who has crossed him -- me included.

That's another reason why I've elected to go in and work (if I have the energy to, actually) in the evening instead of the morning or afternoon.  If I'm right -- and knowing my luck I could totally be wrong -- no one I know will be there.  So, no asshole supervisor and no prickly prick.  I'll put my guard up for Monday, when they both may be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment