Sunday, August 8, 2021

My Dick Don't Work

So last week, when I saw *****a for a handjob, it took a while, but she eventually got me off.  On Friday, I visited my first stripper party since the pandemic began, I ran into ****e* (formerly ******e), who was visiting from Las Vegas.  She said that hadn't given anyone there a private, and I believe her, and she doesn't live in town anymore, so I decided that I was going to take her to a room.  And as much action as we had, I had to jerk myself off.

I used to be so responsive, but now, sexual stimulation by the woman doesn't get me off.  Why not?  Old age?  Been there, done that?  Am I not -- criminy -- attracted to these women anymore?  Or maybe my dick doesn't work anymore?

****e* has invited me to ***e*'s place for another threesome, which would be the third we've done together.  The first one we did (which I blog posed about) was a mind-blowing, seminal moment in my life, the first time I did stuff with two women at once.  This time, however, I am scared as hell I won't be able to perform.  But ****e* is leaving in about ten days, so I have to take advantage of this before it's gone for good.  I think I can see those two next weekend.  But will my dick work by then?

No comments:

Post a Comment