Thursday, October 14, 2021

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Wednesday, October 13:
  • We're actually going back to Thursday the 7th, where I unwound from a long and sometimes-bad day at work by spending time with *****a.  It was nice just laying in bed with her, talking.  It actually made cumming from her handjob much easier.  Total cost (with an extra ten bucks thrown in because it was her birthday week): $160.
  • I then had to go to Runyon's to make sure we had space for our alma mater football Game two days later.  I had a beer and chili fries, and with tip (I tip generously as a token of my appreciation) I spent: $25.
  • Go back to Saturday the 2nd ... my college had an afternoon Game, and I wanted to spend my evening working out.  But I stopped by my local Chik-Fil-A because there was a reward on my application that I wanted to use before it expired.  The cashier who helped me was a trainee, she said.  But, bless her heart, I still, to this day, cannot understand how many mistakes she made.  She got my order wrong.  She got the cost of my free, uh, fries (?) and Arnold Palmer (they call it a Sunjoy -- whatever) wrong because she got flummoxed over the tax.  She got my change wrong.  She gave me the wrong food.  And then she forgot my drink, upon which she gave me a large instead of the medium I ordered, and I don't know whether she did that as a way to apologize for her mistakes or because she also got that wrong.  Finally, I looked at the name stuck to the bag of fries she gave me.  This Chik-Fil-A asks for names upon ordering, and she got my name wrong.  The name slapped on the sticker isn't even a name.  I have no idea why in the hell she thought what she heard was a name and didn't instead think, "Oh, he must've said (my real name)."  No, she came up with a made-up one.  Speaking of apologizing, she said sorry at every step at which I corrected her.  At some point, though, you're just a fuck-up.  Anyway, the Arnold Palmer/Sunjoy was: $2.35.
  • Back to Tuesday, September 28, where I was facing a long day at The Fourth Department and I wanted to treat myself before going in.  So I had myself McDonald's: $6.10.
  • Then after what was a long day, I went to Hooters to use the September coupon.  I failed to do what I vowed to do when I got up after my meal: Remember how much I spent.  And so I am guessing that I paid for the beer and the 20 boneless wings, with tip: $30.
Good through October 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment