Wednesday, October 27, 2021

I'm Getting Thirsty Again

I continue to try and track down ****e, the girl I get to rawdog, and ******a, the stripper who massages me while I'm completely naked, and ****e*, the ex-stripper who does a hell of a job cleaning my house while my parents are away.  I have tried to communicate with them in the past, but they've ghosted me.  I tried texted them all a couple days ago, and still, no dice.

I really wonder what happened to them.  Did they change phone numbers?  If so, why didn't they tell me?  Was I not that important in their lives?  Has something happened to them?  Have they turned over new leaves and quit their whoring?  I hope they haven't quit their whoring.  I'm a whore and I want to get down with them.

Maybe I should take the hint and stop reaching out to them.  But I probably won't.  Shit, I might run by ****e's house to see if she's OK, even though I have no reason to go all the way the hell down there.  But I'm getting fucking thirsty again.

No comments:

Post a Comment