Monday, October 11, 2021

Surprise, surprise, surprise: Got a text late last night from my boss.  I'm doing The Fourth Department today.  Guy is indisposed of, for some reason.

Being dropped into that bullshit position, I should have been in bed by now.  Naw, I'd rather avoid thinking about it by dinkin' around ... and failing to not think about it.

For some reason I decided to watch No Time To Die after work.  I got a four-buck ticket through T-Mobile Tuesdays, but there were no showtimes for which I could reserve that ticket beyond Wednesday unless I wanted to drive clear across town.  So, since I have to shift my hours to the point where I won't be coming home for dinner tonight, I might as well watch the movie that came out Friday at a clearance price a half-hour after I leave work instead of exercising ... or am supposed to leave work.  Who knows, I might have to stay an extra fucking hour to do all the work.

Goddamn, scheduling this movie after working The Fourth Department was a huge fucking mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment