Monday, October 25, 2021

Want to note that, for the second week in a row, I am kicking ass in both of my fantasy football leagues.  It feels good to see a lead that is virtually insurmountable as I start the workweek.  And it is particularly gratifying this week because some people are calling it "Byemageddon," where six teams are taking the week off (including the Vikings), therefore fantasy football managers are scrambling to either fill their players on those bye teams with reserves or agonizing over which free agents to pick up off the waiver wire.

I have not had to do that.  (Wouldn't have done it if I had to do that; I've been busy like a dog this past week.)  Well, I needed to switch the guys who have this week off with my reserves, and my bench players have done a good job being replacements.  It almost makes me feel like I know what I'm doing in fantasy football.

I need something to feel good about myself.  And destroying all my opponents in fantasy football the last two weeks definitely works!

No comments:

Post a Comment