Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Stripper Flakes Out On Me Again

I don't know why I keep giving this stripper continuous chances to disappoint me.  No, that's not true -- the reason why I give this stripper continuous chances to disappoint me is because I think with my dick when it comes to her, and I will go to great lengths in the hope that she will get down and dirty with me.

But it hasn't happened yet and, egad, it didn't happen last night, either.  She said that this house party would end in the evening, which means I would be able to go.  But when I got there, I was told by everybody who was there (customers and strippers) that she left five minutes before I arrived.  Well, I guess I got closer to the house than the last party that was there; the whole party closed up by the time I drove up, with just one customer driving past me saying they were all done.

I had texted her that I was coming.  She didn't text me back before I was told that she had split.  As I was peeing to figure out whether to stay or go, she finally texted me that everybody from the party left, and that she had to leave because there was an emergency at home: Her kid cut her hand.  Riiiiiight.  She said there was a fucking emergency the last time.  So I said that there were people there -- why is she lying? -- and I decided to go and, just like the last time when my best laid plans were ruined, go exercise, even though I would be doing so while going commando, also just like the last time

There is wi-fi at the community center I go to.  Before I start my workout, I look at my phone in case someone wanted to reach me.  And I see that stripper had not only texted me a string of things, but she also tried to call me, something she has never done.  The string of texts got to be stalker-ish -- "Damn, I'm trying to call you," and "Now you're going to ignore me" -- but after I explained to her I immediately left the party and was probably driving when she tried calling me, I think she calmed down.

I said I would be popping by the stripclub where she works Halloween evening because I want to avoid trick-or-treaters.  She said she doesn't work Sundays.  I said I'll see her down the road.  I don't think she understands what I meant was I hope to never see her crazy-ass face ever again.  Because, again -- dumb.  And now a liar to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment