Sunday, October 24, 2021

And Now StubHub Fucked Me

I was looking all over -- StubHub, SeatGeek, Craigslist -- for a ticket.  I dawdled, unfortunately; I found the cheapest price at $73 at StubHub (I think), but waited just a skoosh to see if I could get a cheaper price on Craigslilst.  Everyone I texted, however, only had Venmo, for some damn reason.  So once I circled back, the cheapest price, on StubHub, was $86.

So I bought it.  And I waited for the ticket.  And I'm still waiting, because for some goddamn reason the dude whose ticket I bought ain't giving it to me.  So fuck it; after trying again on Craigslist and failing -- the guy actually had PayPal, but he had trouble transferring the ticket -- I just went to Ticketmaster and buying it legitimately.  For $92, but like I said before, going to the Rolling Stones concert is a bucket list thing.  Unfortunately, I'm going to have fucking fight like hell to get my $86 back because I got fucked over.  I really thought StubHub was going to be cool with me, but this is bullshit, and now I have to defend myself from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment