Saturday, October 9, 2021

Addendum To: Dental Bill/Insurance Hell

So before work Thursday, the 7th, I went to the U. and picked up this itemized bill.  The accountant who printed it out for me remembered my name and said she sent it back on the 30th.

Working a modified first shift, then doing stuff in the evenings afterward, I'm not exactly sure when this happened.  But I think that last/Friday night, after getting back from the U. men's hockey Game and hanging out downtown to let my bar know about tonight's alma mater Game, I saw, of all things, the bill, sent from the U.  I think it was last night, although there's a slight chance it was delivered (left on my bed from my parents who got the mail) Thursday evening.  And for the record, last/Friday night was the 8th.

For what it's worth, the postage was stamped on the 4th.

(shrug)

No comments:

Post a Comment