Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Addendum To: So Fucking Tired

Got home from the Wild Game (thankfully they won, and handily -- I'll credit my presence), ate a late-night snack, and am washing my cum towel.  I'm still up, and I plan on waking up at 4:30 because overtime's available and I think I'm going to go My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition) after work to see my ATF again, if she's working then.

So, why am I still up?  Well, to make sure I blog post this, for one thing.  For another: I have to look up whether I can recycle paper bags.  Because I've eaten a lot of fast food take-out, the house is literally crawling with paper bags.  I assume that I can recycle them because it's, you know, paper.  But my city has a recycling guide that I don't entirely have the grasp of.  They get pretty specific about what you can and cannot recycle, and yet there are whole categories of things that they don't talk about it -- such as paper bags.  There is a search box whereby you can put in an item to see whether or not the city will recycle it, but when I put in "paper bags," it doesn't come up.  And that's weird, because everybody uses paper bags.

Hell with it -- I'm throwing them in the recycling bin tonight.  I'm tired and I need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment