Friday, March 18, 2022

The Songs Playing On The Radio At The Time Of My Birth

I do this every year -- going through the radio the exact minute I was born and taking note of the songs playing.  Yesterday I was driving while turning the radio dial up and down on my parents' minivan.  I was driving home from watching the first Games of the NCAA men's basketball tournament at Hooters.  I could have left sooner in time to park at Target and Moler Barber School, the next place(s) I was going after Hooters.  Or, I could have waited in the Mall Of America parking ramp, turned on the radio and did what I wanted to do while not driving.  I did neither, and so I engaged in bad driving behavior.  I'm fine, no crash, no nothing, but it wasn't the wisest thing to do, I'll admit.

Anyway, I could track and name four songs.  Herewith, with radio stations, are said songs:
  • "867-5309," by Tommy Tutone, on 104.1 JACK FM
  • "Creep," by Stone Temple Pilots, on The Current
  • "No Rain," by Blind Lemon, on 93X
  • "Trampoline," by SHAED, on KS95

No comments:

Post a Comment