Friday, March 25, 2022

My Parents Coming Home May Be Good For My Health

I was physically a hurting unit for the past few weeks.  I ached everywhere -- hip, knees, legs, shoulders, neck, ass, everywhere.  My heart has also been beating out of my chest.  I have sort-of felt faint, too.

But since my parents came home last night ... well, I won't say I'm completely free of all those aches and pains, but I have felt relief, a sense that a weight has been taken off my shoulders.  Right now (and I certainly reserve the right to change my mind), the house is a little less big and imposing now that there are two other souls occupying it.  I don't feel burdened when it comes to eating or finding food -- not like I I had trouble finding or eating food, but I had dinner at 4:30 yesterday afternoon and I felt nothing but comfort, partially because it was made by someone else.

Now I will concede that the reason I now feel a burden lifted off my shoulders now that my parents are home is because that burden was put on me by me due to stress over anticipating my parents coming home.  But -- and again I will take this back if circumstances change -- it feels good for them to be home.  It really does.  And so the aches and pains lessen, and my heart now feels slightly more contained in my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment