Thursday, March 3, 2022

Switched Stripper Babes Last Night

So let's start at Saturday, where I dropped by *****a's bar of work and (before forgetting the souvenir cup I bought at the X earlier that evening) let her know I still have the whole house to myself.  The next day, after confirming that the souvenir cup was indeed thrown away, I invited her up to my place on Tuesday.  We agreed, then she got arrested, so we delayed it till Wednesday/yesterday.

Yesterday/Wednesday after work -- and after I went down to Hubert White where I was told the suit I wanted to buy would cost $800 -- I went to the bar at Murray's to feel old-school cool.  (Hearing Frank Sinatra's "My Way" before I turned off the car seems apropos, now that I think about it.)  And while I was chilling with my Manhattan and food (maybe; I don't know if I got it yet), I got a message through Messenger from ******a.  We had talked about maybe resuming our massage sessions, and I told her that my parents were gone.  Well, on this message she asked if she could come over that night.  Fuck yeah, she can!

Two girls?  Two girls!  Two girls on one night!!  ******a said she could cum between 7 & 8.  Meanwhile, *****a said she could see me after she gets off work at 11.  I would have plenty of time between those two.  I just wondered if *****a would be able to, like, smell ******a while we were in the bedroom.

Well, it didn't matter, because *****a couldn't see me last/Wednesday night.  Moreover, ******a was a bit late because she had never been to my place ever and, uh, she seems to get lost very easily.  And she still doesn't touch me.  But she allows me to get naked when she massages me, and the top of her foot grazed my penis.  I'll take my pleasures as they come.  And finally, *****a appears to be able to come over tonight, in a few hours, after I watch the Law & Orders.

Just find it funny that I went from arranging one babe for last/Wednesday night and I got another one instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment