Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Getting Stalked Isn't My Main Worry Anymore

Nothing like hearing that your aunt and cousin have to move from their apartment of more than four decades, and then being warned to learn the business your parents have thrown on your lap -- have I told you I was told this bullshit from My Fucking Father on a car ride last night? -- to make you stop worrying that some money-grubbing, bucktoothed whore knows your license plate and will find out where you live.

It always seems as if the problems that plague me pile on top of one another.  If I have a crisis that I think will ruin my life, no, there quickly will be another one that makes me forget about the first one.

Tell you all about it soon.  Maybe.  I think.  I'll see if there are more problems later today that I'll need to blog post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment