Wednesday, March 30, 2022

People At Work Are Fucking Sucking Again

I threw it there because it wasn't my position.  Sure, I could do the work.  But I think you're telling me to do the work because you don't want to do the work even though you're in that position.  That position I'm not in.  So why the fuck are you telling me to do the work?  Man, just when I thought I could get along with you. ...

And then that bitch is back.  I cannot say that she is abusive, I'm afraid, but she sure as shit is dismissive, and her fucking tone pisses not just me but a lot of other people off.  (She had an extended absence and one of her substitutes was bad-mouthing the piss out of her.  I believe she's not the only one who feels that way.)   At work yesterday I had the temerity to talk back to her and she did the clapping thing where she puts her hand together on.  Every.  Word.  To.  Get.  The.  Last.  Word.  Oh, fuck her annoying ass.  And just as I was beginning to not hate it back there.  Do I have to do this every goddamn week?

God, the people at work are fucking sucking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment