Wednesday, March 23, 2022

My Four Months Of Freedom Are Now Over

So, what have I accomplished while my parents were gone?

Did I lose weight?  I ate a lot at Hai Hai last/Tuesday night, so probably not.

Did I get around to going through my papers?  No, and like I said, I only added to the stuff I have had to cram into my storage space.

Did I bag my Entertainment Weeklys?  Yes, I did, although it was only the ones I got since my parents last left for Las Vegas, and I was only able to do so Monday night and after work last/Tuesday afternoon.

Did I start my cocktailing hobby?  Hell yes!  I did that a lot because it was fun!

So, overall, my time while they were away wasn't productive.  But I sure made myself happy, no matter the consequences that have come or will come afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment