Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Well, I may have blog posted about this before, but a letter I got last/Tuesday night may have closed the book for good on trying to get back the $89 I paid for a Rolling Stones ticket I never got.  Despite my appeals to it, the credit card company once again rejected my evidence that I got fucked over.  And like the first time they rejected my claim, they said they couldn't accept my evidence because it came too late.  Bullshit.  I sent it in on time, you guys just said I didn't.

I want to make these big companies pay.  Stubhub is the resale company who failed to get me the ticket I paid for.  Visa is the credit card company that made up lies about me in order to deny my claim.  Fuck both of them.  I won't use Stubhub for as long as I can possibly avoid using their ass.  And I will dramatically scale back using my Visa.  I can't cancel the card because it'll reflect poorly on my credit score.  And it's always good to have a second credit card just in case.  But I'll do my goddamndest not to use it.  It's the only way I can make them pay for screwing me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment