Friday, March 4, 2022

I'm Actually Looking Forward To Tomorrow/Saturday ... Well, At Least I Was

I had been looking forward to it because there was a mix of things I had to do and want to do, and they somehow gel together perfectly.  To wit:
  • I have to wake up at a set time, because I have been asked to come in to work.  A co-worker of mine (have I mentioned this yet?) has taken another job within the company, and until my boss can find someone else, I and another person with the same title as I will need to pick up the slack.  Fortunately, it's overtime.  Also fortunately, it's only four hours, and that feels like the perfect shift, half a day, to come in and work "extra," you know?  If I were doing eight hours, I would love the extra pay, but it would be a slog.  And that's not considering the fact that ...
  • ... I am going to Minnesota United FC's home opener that evening.  I am going to enjoy that version of normalcy, even if I don't feel entirely safe going back into a large crowd.  It'll be a tall order vs. Nashville SC, an outfit that has hit a Home Run (to mix in a baseball analogy) since its inception and has continually outpunched its weight class.  But I will like being at Allianz Field after not being there a whole lot the past two seasons.  Moreover, the Match begins at 5 and my shift ends at 2, therefore I have three hours to either putz around or, probably more productively ...
  • ... go back to this consignment shop in Roseville and finally try to offload my clothes that could fetch me some money.  The more I think about it, the more I believe I'll be treated like shit.  But if there's any chance I can pull some money from this, I'll do it.
  • Since the Match ends at around 7, and assuming no one I know offers to have a drink with me afterward, I'll take a beeline back home.  Then, fingers crossed, ******a will have no trouble finding my home and giving me yet another massage.  Yes, I am addicted to her now.  It was great seeing her a couple days ago, and I need her pliant moves on my body again.  Actually, I want to load up on seeing ******a because I doubt I'll be able to see her once my parents are home.
  • Finally, assuming we get done on time, I can watch Saturday Night Live.  Oscar Isaac is a very good actor and I hope a good guy, and Charli XCX is both a babe and appearing on the show a second time this season; she was the musical guest with Paul Rudd on the last show in 2021, a show that was mostly abandoned for classic skits because the production had an outbreak of COVID-19.
Unfortunately, there is a storm that could bring a mix of snow, rain and, goddammit, ice starting tonight.  That scares me because I'm second shift and apparently this will start to hit on my way back home.  But tomorrow/Saturday will be a shit show, and so I'm scared I'll be late for work, my clothes will get wet on my way to the consignment place, I'll get drenched at the soccer Game (that'll definitely happen), and ******a will get scared to drive in the rain/snow/sleet/whatever.  Right now, I'm thinking of going to the consignment shop after going to Hooters today because there's no precipitation now.

And now I think about it, ***e*'s place is on the way back from the Mall Of America.  Maybe I can stop in for a handjob.

As of press time, I have about, oh, four hours, maybe more, to do some stuff and take a nap before going in to work.  I hope I use that time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment