Monday, March 7, 2022

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: February 2022

Ten women, but on the whole, one of the best months I think I've ever seen from a Hooters calendar.  There are five I think stand out above the other five, but the other five are pretty good for, well, the dregs.  Though, come to think of it, I might be thinking highly of those other five because of how bam! the first five are.

Ranking in ascending order:
  • Jordan, of Lansing, Ill. (is there a city in Illinois named Lansing?).  She looks really cute.  She's got a gummy smile and long, curly dark hair.  And she's wearing a white two-piece bikini that's barely holding her big breasts in.  The fact that she's got her arms sort-of lifted makes her even sexier, as does her mixed-race skin.
  • Grace, of Fort Myers Beach, Fla.  Walking sex, she is.  Long, straight blonde hair ... periwinkle two-piece ... posing full frontal ... and sizable titties, too.  Man, she's gorgeous.  But then there's ...
  • ... Tyler, hailing from Rockford, Ill.  Yet another babe that makes me question my automatic anointing of any waitress showing booty above everyone else, because Tyler is uniquely devastating.  Sure, she's a hottie with long, luscious blonde hair.  But unlike most other Hooters waitresses who appear on the calendar, she's got pale porcelain skin, and she still bares most of it in a burgundy two-piece.  She's lifted up her left arm, and she's posed fully at us, and so you can see how thin and tall she is, and how ... fucking hot her flat stomach is.  I ... she's beautiful.
  • Halie of the Denton, Tex. restaurant.  She's posing with her left side toward us.  Red two-piece, so we can see that she's showing off, uh, 20% of her ass.  Long blonde hair, pouty expression, and she's got both arms up, stroking her hair.  Classic sexy pose!
  • Finally, the top babes for February 2022 is The Main Girl, Jennifer of the Tucson, Ariz., site.  Classic blonde cutie.  She's also posing with her left side toward us, and she's wearing an orange two-piece bikini whose top is cropped but covers everything -- chest, cleavage, arms, what have you.  But you can tell she's got a slim waist.  Most important of all, her bottom is as skimpy as I've ever seen it in a Hooters calendar.  She's showing at least half of her fine, fine ass.  Aces!
So congratulations to Jennifer, and really to all the other women in this month.  I would say I will masturbate to all of you, but I think I already have.  Well, maybe I'll just jerk off to this month again.  Because goddamn, Tyler. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment