Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Tuesday, June 14:
  • Went to Moler to get my face shaved.  My hairs were getting too long and I didn't want to shave myself, even though I should be trying to save money whenever possible.  Guy who shaved me was great -- deliberate, didn't cut corners, asked me at every step of the process about what he was going to do (especially with hot towels) and whether I needed anything (to put my glasses on the counter, if I wanted aftershave).  The only drawback was that there was some guy, probably a student who didn't have any clients, consistently coughing while cutting it up with some of the other guys in a corner of a huge but probably unventilated room.  Hope I don't get COVID after this.  He was so good, I gave him a fiver for a tip, so the total came out to: $14.
  • To Friday the 10th ... ***e* called me earlier in the week to say that she was coming to town from Wisconsin and she was bringing ******e with her.  ******e was living in Las Vegas, but for reasons I still don't understand, she's moving back to Minnesota.  While she's getting situated back here, they thought they could make some money taking turns jerking me off.  I hope this doesn't get to be a frequent thing because it's really wrecking my accounts.  But it was good to see both of them.  And I was able to cum a day after jerking off on my own, so not only do I still have "it," they still make me lose control.  Total: $140240.
  • Later that evening I went to a concert -- Mansionair, at the Turf Club.  I was going to buy a ticket online, but I balked after seeing the convenience fee.  Then I remembered: I don't have to buy a ticket online.  I can just show up at the venue and pay for a ticket there.  There wouldn't be a fee then, would there be?  And even if it is, it'd certainly be less than the, what, six bucks I had to pay online?  The only risk I was running was showing up and seeing that there were no tickets left.  That didn't happen to Mansionair, who I last saw at the Varsity open up for band Bob Moses and were good for their short hour-plus concert Friday night.  And the ticket cost $23, so I don't know if there was a fee tacked onto that.  Add a Loon Juice can and tip and I spent: $32.
  • OK, I found a dime.  Don't remember where, and I don't remember when beyond the probability I didn't find it on June 10.  I just don't want to add a date just so I can say I picked up a dime off the ground and have that cash "transaction" be the only thing on that date.  So I'm lumping this in on the 10th.  It's my OCD.  An Infusion of: 10 cents.
  • Assuming I'm not missing anything, we go back to Sunday, May 29, where I went to Blue Sun Soda Shop to stock up on craft pop.  Bought two: A Whistler for which I returned a bottle, and Blue Sun's new proprietary/generic brand, Billy's Bubble Pop.  There are five flavors, and the color you would associate with each flavor is not the color of the pop.  For example, I bought the cherry soda, and it's blue.  Both pops were delicious.  Total: $3.74.
  • That evening ******a came over to rub me down.  I miss her massages, but I now think I have to pace myself with them because it's burning a hole in my pocket: $120.
  • To Friday the 27th: After work and to start shopping for the long Memorial Weekend, I went to Caribou because a new ... uh, what do they call their new small-footprint, drive-thru-leaning stores, "cabins?" opened and they had a dollar-off deal for all handcrafted beverages.  I got a large cookies 'n' cream.  With tip: $6.68.
  • Back to Saturday, May 21 ... I think I went to Dunn Bros. that morning because I had two bucks in rewards that was going to expire if I didn't use them by that day or shortly thereafter.  I got something to drink and something to eat, don't remember exactly what.  With tip: $7.16.
  • That afternoon I went to the University of Minnesota baseball season finale, where they had a lead against Northwestern in the eighth Inning and lost.  Like I said before, this program appears lost.  Hot dog and Coke: $11.50.  (And by the way, I think I've blog posted this before, but all the straws continue to be broken.  One end is so brittle that it immediately cracks under the slightest pressure.  Not only does that make it difficult to suck up your soft drink, your tongue could get stuck inbetween the busted-up shards of straw.  I first saw this, I think, back in the fall for a U. soccer Match.  And they still have these fucking shitty straws!!!)
  • On Friday the 20th I went to the Rogue Buddha for the first time since before the pandemic.  It was great seeing the owner, and I'm glad he's still around and thriving.  I donated some money in the gallery's petty cash box: $3.
  • I then went outside to see an artist selling his art right outside Rogue Buddha.  Oh, this is during Art-A-Whirl.  I bought a sticker, and he invited me to grab another one free.  Cool.  Cost: $2.
  • Thursday, May 19 -- oh, ***e* and ******e double-teamed me then, too.  Two times in less than a month ... OK: $240.
  • On Monday the 16th, after work, I went to the Twin Cities Auto Show at the State Fairgrounds.  And like I blog posted, that day became much less about the car show and more about the Minnesota State Fair.  I collected few brochures from makes, and instead just spent the evening going around and eating and drinking everything, namely the Fresh French Fries, Cheese-On-A-Stick, lemonade, duck drummies and a Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy from Giggle's, a small chocolate shake from the Blue Moon Drive-In, and Tom Thumb mini-donuts.  What car show?  All told I shelled out: $47.
  • Back to Saturday the 14th, where I stopped by Burger King before visiting Grandmother's best friend, who went nuts on my visit.  Spent: $7.08.
  • Afterward I went to ******a's place to get a massage because it was on the way home.  She was frisky that day; she let me touch her boob!  Cost: $120.
  • And because it was the first summery day I felt all season, I went to a local ice cream shop called La Michoacana Rose.  It's a Mexican ice cream shop, or an heladeria, and their chocolate ice cream is terrific.  It also gave me intestinal distress, but hey, it was cold ice cream on a hot day.  With tip: $7.55.  (ETA at 9:45 p.m. on June 20 that I have a receipt for this after all and so I don't necessarily need to keep this here and therefore I will strike it through.)
Phew.  Done through June 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment