Sunday, June 26, 2022

Fuckin' MNUFC Sucks

Man, I'm so fucking pissed off at the Loons.  They blew a 1-0 lead for the second Match in a row and lost, 2-1, last/Saturday night at Inter Miami.  I was at the gym when Inter tied it, and I thought, "Well, might as well not watch ... just in case."  And I checked my phone once I knew it was over and, goddamn, it sure was over.

It's looking increasingly more tone deaf that the organization gave Adrian Heath a contract extension.  The powers that be thought that the worst slump in this side's history (I think the team has now won once in its last seven Games) means they should keep Heath here through 2024?!  Not if they keep allowing Goals after the 85th Minute and giving away Points once the final whistle blows.  Fuck that shit.

As I said in The Weekly Minnesota Sports Survey, the timing of the announcement could not have gone worse.  Not only was it made during a bad losing slump, it was made the day (give or take a day) of the announcement of season ticket renewals.  Anecdotally, some STHs took the opportunity to yell at their season ticket reps before telling them they're not renewing.  I'm not there ... yet.  But they keep fucking choking on leads like this, and I won't want to piss away money on a loser team like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment