Thursday, June 2, 2022

I Hope I Don't See You, Toy Cop, But If I Do, I Hope To God I'm Ready For Your Ass

I have my dental check-up this morning.  I wonder if COVID-related policies about needing to show proof you're supposed to go through are still in effect, seeing as I had this run-in with a fuckin' toy cop at the U. the last time I was there because I needed information to fill out a claim form to get reimbursed for my last dental check-up.

Look, I don't want a fight.  But I have thought about this rank-pulling prick ever since that day, and I go into this revenge spiral, and when I come out of it I am practically begging for him to pick a fight with me so that I can ... I don't know what exactly.  But I'm prepared to show him that I'm a man, and I am entitled to respect, however much his badge or gun makes him believe he's better than me.  He really is nothing but a toy cop.  He really isn't much better than any of the cowardly assholes of the Uvalde Police Department cuffing parents while allowing a son-of-a-bitch teenager to practice target shooting on little kids in a school: Able to bully people who can't fight back, but pissing down their legs in the face of someone with a weapon.

I think I am going to show him the text showing that I have an appointment, but hold the phone up in such a way where I'm flashing him my middle finger.  And if he gets triggered ... well, then, it's fuckin' go time, motherfucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment