Thursday, June 16, 2022

Bad Driver: 9Z***(*?)

I haven't had as bad, nor as scary, a driver in a long while as this motherfucker.  Guy, who I think was in a black muscle car, tears past and cuts in front of me while I began my way back home.  We run up to an intersection that's blocking our lane.  I cut over to get past what appears to be an accident, but this asshole cuts in front of me again, trying to skitter past me without putting his turn signal on.

I honk the horn and that white piece of shit really went off.  He drove past me, but he was gesturing with his left arm (with tattooed sleeve) all the way to the intersection where I wanted to take a right.  But he was on that lane and taking a right, so I decided to go straight.  But then this crazy-ass fuck drives onto my lane ... so I cross over to the other lane so I can take a right ... but then this guy goes back to the turn lane ... so I have to go back to the other lane so I can go straight, and thankfully other cars came inbetween me and that psycho so he couldn't go back on my lane.  Didn't stop him from stopping and continuing to yell at me as I drove past.

Still shook.  I doubt that I'll see him again ... but I can't guarantee that knowing my luck.  I'm really fearful that if I leave work the same time today as I did yesterday, I'll run into him again.  I'm so paranoid that I'm seriously thinking about going home on a different route, just to make sure.

Anyway ... so it's a white guy with tattoos covering his whole left arm.  He was driving (I think) a black muscle car with a special Minnesota license plate.  I think the plate had a fish on it, I don't know, but I'm sure it's one of those special Critical Habitat ones.  And I didn't catch the whole license, but the first two characters were "9Z."

So, if I get murdered on the road, you'll know the fucker who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment