Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Two Addenda

OK, first, I went to the dentist's on Thursday.  I did have to show a text of an appointment to a security guard, but the security guard I saw was not the "respect my authoritah!" toy cop I ran into before, so I didn't have to throw up my middle finger on him or anything, thank God.

Also, in my last blog post I referred to this brand new, first-of-its-kind-on-Earth Taco Bell as the "Spaceship" Taco Bell, but that is a very broad term.  The hive mind on Twitter, however, came up with probably a better reference: The movie Demolition Man, starring Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes.  Remember that movie?  Because I don't.  I remember seeing it, but there are very few details from it I can recall.  I posted a status update that I went there last/Tuesday night, and a friend replied something about three seashells.  Was there a reference to seashells in the film?  If so, I stand corrected.  And regardless of whether or not there were seashells, from now on I think that new place should be called, instead of Taco Bell Defy, the Demolition Man Taco Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment