Thursday, June 30, 2022

Well, Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know the people in the lab "have a spot."  And I have never been kicked out before.  But I went in for overtime at work early yesterday/Wednesday, and about a half-hour in some lady (who, by the way, I swear was the one who breezed past me as I kept open a security door for her even though she didn't punch in her security code ... that's her, isn't it?) came up to me and said this was her spot.  I apologized and she said she would go to another spot.  And then I was told by the lab supervisor that I needed to move.

Either that woman complained or the supervisor stepped in and insisted she get her spot back.  Regardless, this is another reason why I and so many others in The Main Department hate going in there.  We're getting in other people's way, apparently.  Also (and I may have blog posted about this before), we have to ask to get into the lab; our security codes do not work.  So, this is another stipulation about the lab that makes me feel we shouldn't be in there.  And I hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment