Monday, November 21, 2022

All I Wanted To Do Was Take A Shit

After Vikings Games I wait a few hours after the Game because I want to wait for the crowd to leave (although after last night's debacle I'm sure half the crowd left before the Fourth damn Quarter started) but also because there is so much great damn food the team has that I want to eat it as dinner.  I regularly over-indulge, however, and so I need to poop.

I try and use the single-use rooms, but for some damn reason they were either all occupied after the Game or they were deliberately locked for some damn reason.  I like to shit in peace, but since, you know, I had to go, I decided I would just use the general use men's room.  But let's just say I was looking for a toilet that was both free and clean and ... goddamn, humans are filthy.  I guess that sent me off on a bad mood, because after I compromised and used a toilet after wiping down a seat, and then heard one person come into the men's room, I thought I deserved some peace after witnessing such, uh, bullshit, and so I left.  And I found another general use men's room and motherfuck, there was one toilet that ... never mind.  Some other person came in and used another stall, and just before that he was talking to someone outside of the men's room about taking a shit, and I thought fuck all this and left.

I found a room all to myself in the, uh, bowels of the stadium.  Ain't great; had to wipe down this seat too.  Disgusting human race.  This is so bad, and what I saw so traumatic, that I really have to re-think whether or not I want to stay this late after Games again.  If locking single-use rooms is now a practice, I'm not going to deign to lower myself into using these filthy and disgusting stalls anymore, which means I can't eat afterward.  Yeah, right now I really feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment